Thursday, August 5, 2010

Not 'Church Drama'



Here is the most frank feedback received to date on our show.  This was spoken by a 4th year university student, after our show in Vancouver:

"So awesome.  You know, honestly, I had low expectations.  I've seen a lot of church drama.  And most of the time, church drama really blows, you know?  But this was so powerful.  I bet a lot of people are surprised when they see it.   There's so much in it.  It's really, really good."

That's the gist of what he said.  I hesitated to put this on the blog, given that I was not sure if I could get away with putting into print the quote "Church drama really blows, you know?"

So, maybe that's a word to the wider church, or youth ministry, that when we do 'church drama' we need to make it good.


No comments:

Post a Comment